Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am redoing my interior in black so i am getting rid of my old baby blue interior. I painted it myself and i was not good at doing it but it turned out ok. I am selling it for CHEAP so just make an offer and i will let you know ASAP.

Black console (I had 2)
complete console
steering column cover
bezel
kick panel for hood (free...you just pay shipping)
door sills
rear seats
seat belt assembly (all 4 of them)
driver's side door panel
pass. side door panel
OEM shifter
dashboard

The parts are tan under the paint so if you strip the paint & repaint it you can.

Console (i got an extra one so i don't need this)

Bezel

Complete console (ashtray is included - just not forgot to put it in the pic)

Steering Column Cover

Pass. Door Panel

Driver's Door Panel

Rear Seats

Rear Quarter Panels (3 pieces)

Dashboard

I painted this stuff in summer of 2002 and some paint is chipping or got scratched off so if you are going to buy it, i suggest you strip the paint off and repaint it whatever color you want or leave it tan. Would be great for someone who has a project teg or civic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did'nt get an extra climate housing or passanger airbag, so i have to use the old ones. The passenger airbag is blue and the housing is still black.

For some reason Imagestation is crapping out on me. I will try to get some pics up tommorrow for everyone. I prefer local pick up for this stuff but i'd be glad to ship also.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the site link taichi. I am now using them for the photos. I will take any reasonable offer for this stuff. I have to get rid of it soon. Thanx!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha.....man i remember when i first got the car. It was tan. I hated it so much so i painted it. I even tried painting the carpet (that's why it looks like sh*t) with fabric paint. I regret doing it now so i am changing everything over myself this week. I got everything but the driver's side door panel.

I think it looks like crap too so i don't blame you.....:(

Like i said if this stuff does'nt get sold soon...it will be in the trash!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just wondering but how well did that fabric spray stuff hold up on the seats? I have grey seats that I'm looking to do all black and I'm wondering if I should try that fabric dye or just get different seats.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I left everything in the car....including the dash. I have no experience doing anything like this but i thought it was cool at the time. I'll make sure to let everyone know when i finish with it all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts