Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Razo knob!!

25 Shipped?

And how do those stickers mount? I don't really think it will look well mounting a sticker on a "leather" knob. Are the stickers less wide than the stitching, or will they pertrude further than the stitching??

mike

EDIT: What the diameter of the sphere?? Its looks kinda slim...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
89teg_mike on Oct/11/07 said:
Razo knob!!

25 Shipped?

And how do those stickers mount? I don't really think it will look well mounting a sticker on a "leather" knob. Are the stickers less wide than the stitching, or will they pertrude further than the stitching??

mike

Shipping is not included in any of the prices. For this shift knob it would be $4.60 to ship via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. The stickers are not really intended to be placed on the shift knob. You can put them anywhere on/in the car you want though. Im not sure of the diameter right now since Im not home...but its the same as a Type-R's.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone - Please stop emailing me about the Comptech header, its been sold already.

I Updated the post with some new items, let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B18Ch1ck on Oct/15/07 said:
i would buy the razo since the stitching matches my stock G1 gray-trimmed shift boot BUT... sigh i don't care to dump cash into teh daily. boo
Awe, you gotta take care of the DD too ya know.

I mean....you drive it daily right? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.