Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
just to get this straight, they are for non-vtec, not a gsr right?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
from Crower's website

"62403 - CAMSHAFT, Acura 1.8 RS/LS Dohc (Price per Pair)"

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Just to give people a heads up, this is a new member, joined on january 9th of 2006, and this is one of those "too good to be true deals" it may be legit, but you might want more info, and know a little more about the user before you go sending money..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2001B18C1GS-R on Jan/24/06 said:
OK so i would like to here from the owner of the cams are they gsr since your profile sates you have a gsr or are the cams for a ls also will you sell just the gears
The cams are for an LS...I had them in my old 1990 Integra GS. The low price is because I bought them used, have had them lying around for a while, and want to unload them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sneeedle on Jan/24/06 said:
Just to give people a heads up, this is a new member, joined on january 9th of 2006, and this is one of those "too good to be true deals" it may be legit, but you might want more info, and know a little more about the user before you go sending money..
that is a fair concern, but i assure you i am legit. i was sort of hoping for someone near me in Cali to buy them from me personally, but I can do mailing if the buyer pays shipping and handling.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.