Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I hate to do it. I'm parting out the car, and so far its coming along pretty good. I figure I'll sell the brake kit first.Its a Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit. It comes with 13" two peice rotors, 4-piston calipers, caliper relocation bracket, porterfeild brake pads (In very good condition), and Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake lines. This kit is the ferrari of brake kits. The braking power you'll get out of your integra with this kit is amazing. Its probably one of the rarest kits from an integra due to its insane price. Goes for $2300 on tirerack. But you do get what you pay for. This brake kit does require 17" wheels or larger. I had it on my 96 Integra LS, so It should fit 94-01 LS,SE,GS-R. They were on for probably 8,000 miles or so. The one calipers has a bit of the clear coat coming off but its nothing noticable as you can see by the pic. They are in perfect working order, and overall in great shape. I'm asking 900$ shipped, keep in mind this is the BEST brake kit money can buy for your integra,
Below are some pictures, the first with the CD will give you somewhat of an idea just how big these brakes are.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
minor correction...I'm almost certain they're Goodridge brake lines, not BFGoodrich...the former makes tires, the latter makes brake stuff...

good luck with the sale, and that's a really good price

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I tried to sell it,but that didn't get to far. It's been sitting in the garage since October, So now it's time to part it out and put it back to stock and sell it. I'll see if I can get some money out of it that way

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm going to have a 3" cat back exhaust, 2.5" to 3" custom high flow cat. kamikaze header, hondata s200 with boost, a jackson racing supercharger, 17" buddy club wheels, kyb agx shocks with suspension technique springs, bomex body kit, Injen intake. and who knows what else. But there will be a bunch once i have everything off...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes they come complete with shock mounts and everything, i'd sell the supercharger for like $1500? its only been on for about 10,000 miles, and I still have the warrenty papers for it and stuff.

·
Registered
392 Posts
let me know when you're ready to sell the shocks and springs.As long as they're in good condition I'm ready to buy. Do you remember how low they make the car. No big deal if you don't. No hurry either, my car is in pieces about to get painted.

on the JRSC, I'm currently taking a loan out of the bank for some stuff. I should have the cash in hand by the time you get it taken off. Does it come with the injectors?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Give me the price for the suspension and let me know how I can send you the money. [email protected]

Also, let me know what you want as a package deal for the supercharger, injectors, and the hondata.

Then do one including the header.
Sorry for the trouble, now sell me stuff!!
------------

The header is only for a type r set up right? I currently have ITR header, cat, and exhaust, and I would like to use the cat and exhaust until I get a hytech.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.