Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Brand New HoNDA watch. Fully Stainless steel finishing and band. Japan quartz movement. Measures 35 mm diameter, 7mm thickness. Brand new in mint condition.The center of the watch is Red and it has the H sign on it with the word Honda. I got two (using the black) and so selling this one. If you are interested, please PM me or email me at: [email protected]

Also still have more of the rear wiper plugs for anybody interested.

Make Me A Reasonable offer on the watch!

SOLD-red faced Honda watch.

Just added. New still wrapped!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
It was a joke....you know how stainless steel exhausts are mandrel or crush bent....err, maybe you don't...

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
splitime on Feb/09/04 said:
I don't understand... why would Acura car owners want a Honduh watch?
you never know. I own an integra but I would still wear Honda since Honda/Acura is from the same company at least to me. Why would JDM fronts have the H sign when its an Acura and some integra owners would put the Honda emblems on their cars. Its just your preferrence. But thanks for looking!

·
Registered
779 Posts
vdog0531 on Feb/08/04 said:
i dont' know if anyone knows this but our "acura's" are indeed honda's so whoever said why would we want this... that would be the reason
anyone who has lifted up their hood should know because they all say HoNDA Motor company or has the "H"

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vdog0531 on Feb/09/04 said:
i dont' know if anyone knows this but our "acura's" are indeed honda's so whoever said why would we want this... that would be the reason
Quote: anyone who has lifted up their hood should know because they all say HoNDA Motor company or has the "H"
I agree. Thanks guys. By the way, Pmed people who were asking about the watch or is interested. Currently, i have someone interested. But its still up for sale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
inte94gra on Feb/09/04 said:
anyone who has lifted up their hood should know because they all say HoNDA Motor company or has the "H"

Quote: vdog0531 on Feb/09/04 i dont' know if anyone knows this but our "acura's" are indeed honda's so whoever said why would we want this... that would be the reason
Are you guys serious??? I don't want to drive a Honda, anyone want to buy my car

1 - 20 of 28 Posts