Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These springs are brand new still sealed in the box. They will fit any 94-01 Integra and will drop the car about 1.3-1.5 inches. Asking $175 + shipping. I never even opened the box. Trying to get rid of them before school starts. I will be posting pics soon.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
damn thats a good deal, where wee you a month ago

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, sorry man. I've actually have had these sitting around for a couple of months now, but I've just got around to cleaning up now.

·
Registered
423 Posts
so hmm is it more worth while to save for long time and get TEIN or screw it and get the pro kit now? Does it make a significant difference in handling as aposed to stock?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After I finished installing mine I took my car for a ride and I was surprised by how well the car handled. The car handles a ton better then stock, there is no where near as much body roll and the car still has a nice ride. It's enough to take car of most of the wheel gap, but not low enough where you'd scrap at all. I still have my factory struts and I drive 20 miles to and from school and have not had any prob with bottoming out at all. I've had mine in since March.

·
Registered
423 Posts
sorry i just had another quick thought, is the ride bouncy, you know how you see some cars lowered that go over bumps and they bounce for about 10-20 more feet, and the other one so you have eibach on your car but your selling one so did you have 2 sets or something?

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
nope the ride's not bouncy unless your shocks are shot

·
Registered
103 Posts
flyin_gnome on Aug/11/02 said:
sorry i just had another quick thought, is the ride bouncy, you know how you see some cars lowered that go over bumps and they bounce for about 10-20 more feet, and the other one so you have eibach on your car but your selling one so did you have 2 sets or something?
This usually happens when someone heats their springs or they cut them.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
dammit! where is my tax return when i need it!?!? once i get my tax return back i'd like to take those off your hands

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote: flyin_gnome on Aug/10/02sorry i just had another quick thought, is the ride bouncy, you know how you see some cars lowered that go over bumps and they bounce for about 10-20 more feet, and the other one so you have eibach on your car but your selling one so did you have 2 sets or something?[/QUOTE]The ride is not bouncy at all and I still have the factory struts.
To answer your second quesiton. Yes I have two sets. I have the one thats on my car and the one that I'm selling.

It's kind of a long story of how I got these springs, but in short, a buddy of mine bought these springs for his Teg back in March. But before he got around to installing them some lady totalled his car.

Here are the pics I promised:

·
Registered
206 Posts
good deal! just got some for my gen 2 and they ride great! whoever picks these up for that price will be very pleased

1 - 12 of 12 Posts