Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all im just trying to finish selling off parts that i was planning using but no longer am. I sold most of my parts in the fall but i still have Brand new 98+ front and rear bumpers. They are OEM. The rear bumper is already primered but the front would need to be.

They are at my parents house in Oak Grove Kentucky, which is like 45 min north of Nashville on the KY/TN border. In Christian county.

Id rather not ship but can if buyer is willing to pay for it. I hate to do it but if its going to make the sale then i can as i have no use for these anymore.

I was looking at getting 200 for each bumper, but since i dont need them anymore its OBO. With the purchase of the front bumper if you need corner lenses i have those too and will just include them for free.

Sorry i dont have pictures but they are just standard non painted (rear is primered) stock OEM 98+ bumpers.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i live in louisville and the bumper is in oak grove ky (parents house) so there is really not a way for me to meet you half way. sorry.

I may make a trip home soon and if i can fit the bumper somehow in my car i could meet you then but im not completely sure exactly when ill be going home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts