Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, it's been quite awhile since I've been on the forums. This is due to things in my personal life taking up all my time, as well as my gsr being sold =(

However, I do have a set of some pretty rare BBS RZ462 wheels for sale. They are 5x114.3 pattern, have some curb rash, and is missing one center cap (~$55). It's too cold for me to clean them up, but they are definitely more gold than bronze when they are clean. As stated, they are 16x8 with a +42 offset. I'm in no rush to sell since I have the storage space, but given the right offer I'm more than willing to let them go. As for pics, I apologize ahead of time for only getting phone pics. The third pic, where I used flash, would show the most realistic color of the wheel when in the sunlight.

Location is in the metro Detroit region, Novi to be exact (zip code 48377). I would prefer a local sale, as I have never shipped anything of this size. Price will be 650obo, low ballers are welcome. Shipping, though I prefer not but if necessary, is at buyer's expense.

As for contact, you could PM me or text me. 248.nine-eight-two.3521. My name is John.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts