Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some items laying around so I'm trying to make some room.

1)Custom built fibreglass bowl, will fit into Integra (94-01) spare tire compartment, setup for 2 10" subs, easily converted to hold 2 12" subs. (Amp in pic not included) $200 OBO

2)Stock LS/GS/GSR integra spoiler with LED, SVM in colour, off a 99, great condition. $100 OBO

3)Clear corners for 98+ integra, used 3 months, perfect condition. $40 OBO

4)Red LED scanner $20 OBO

5)Sony 6.5" component speaker set, never been used or even installed, box only opened once to look at them. 2 years old but brand new. $80 OBO

6)Stock LS cams $50 OBO

7)Short ram intake with filter and blue collar to attach to throttle body. $50 OBO

Also WTB a set of Neuspeed Race springs for a 99 teg, will consider trade for above items

I'm located near Niagara Falls
Reply here or at [email protected]

Thanx for taking a look

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude I am hard core interested in that box you have. The pic is not working so you think you can pm me pics. Also what is shipping like on that thing cause I have two tens and a great amp to push them. Been looking for a sub encloser? Does it fit the same hieght as the regular floor? Give me a holler

·
Registered
954 Posts
Interested in the sony comp set. do you have the model number for them?? Also, how much to ship to denver, 80239? Lemme know. Oh, and do you have a pic, the one on here isn't working for me.
Brett.

·
Registered
972 Posts
vjmikk22 on Feb/04/04 said:
dude I am hard core interested in that box you have. The pic is not working so you think you can pm me pics. Also what is shipping like on that thing cause I have two tens and a great amp to push them. Been looking for a sub encloser? Does it fit the same hieght as the regular floor? Give me a holler
His pictures are from imagestation, so if you refresh the screen they should load. If not right click on the picture and then copy the web address and past it in a new window

1 - 5 of 5 Posts