Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to order an armrest eliminator, so I won't be needing the armrest anymore.

I don't have pics up yet, but the armrest is from my '94, so the pad itself is worn, but nothing a bit of tweed stretched over can't fix! All of the rectangle pop-outs on the front are intact. This is from a black interior and the armrest is bluish.

Make an offer, thanks!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
You will just to sell the screws that hold armrest piece to the rest of the center console? (the actual thing you rest your arm on, not the rest of it). Probably not, but it's worth a try right?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Louse76 on Feb/09/04 said:
I'm finally going to order an armrest eliminator, so I won't be needing the armrest anymore.
Where do you find these at?? Off topic but interested in the eliminator kit!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
G3Integra on Feb/09/04 said:
Quote: Louse76 on Feb/09/04I'm finally going to order an armrest eliminator, so I won't be needing the armrest anymore. Where do you find these at?? Off topic but interested in the eliminator kit!
heres a link

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blackgsrguy on Feb/10/04 said:
whats wrong wiht the armresssst.

Nothing, I just hate armrests. I prefer not having one like the RSX or the CRX.

Quote: ImajinAZN on Feb/10/04 im interested. how much are u looking for it? taking trades?
Whatcha got?

·
Registered
83 Posts
But where will you put your arm!!!! Oh the humanity!
j/k

I might be interested... one of the tabs on mine is bent so it doesn't fit in properly.

I really have no clue what a reasonable price would be.
$10-$15 ??

let me know. I'll also be able to pickup. I'm in Casselberry.

I'll actually be moving to Deltona March/April... but uh, I guess that doesn't matter. heh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts