Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some extra cash before I head to daytona next month so I decided I want to sell a few things lying aroung the house.

-I have an Avital 2300 alarm/keyless entry/remote start for sale brand new they go for a little over $300 but I have had this for a little while but just havn't gotten around to installing it, so it's still in the box for sale.
heres a link AVITAL make an offer

- I also have a polished dual nitrous bottle bracket for 10lb bottles. I just bought it from a friend of mine so I'm not sure how long he had it.I have no clue how much to sale it for but make an offer and it will be considered.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I know you say to make an offer on the Alarm/keyless, but how much do you think would be a good price for it? It sounds like what i want to get. How much do you think it would be for someone to install it?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is actually missing the original horn but I replaced it with another one. I'm mainly looking for gas money for my drive next month so how does 150+ shipping sound?

install will be around 100-150 as Alma said. But if your car is a 5-speed most shops won't put the remote start in unless you slip them a little extra cash since they are not supposed to install them.

·
Registered
690 Posts
How soon are you looking to sell it? I'm interested

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ok, it's late at night right now, so i'll call around to some shops tomorrow ASAP, and see if they will do the install for me. Is it possible to install yourself? Do you know how much shipping will be?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sorry, but i think i'm going to go with a setup from a local dealer here. The shop here can get me a Viper set up with lifetime warranty for about the same price. Sorry about that man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.