Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you're looking for an AEM EMS unit for cheap let me know. I bought it from another TI member about two months ago. I never installed it or tuned my integra. sadly i'll probably never know the full potential of my turbo setup.

my priorities and income have changed. i play in a band-- we'll be living on the road in about two months and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to keep the EMS for financial reasons. i'd rather have some money saved than go hungry basically.

so i'm listing the EMS for exactly what i paid for it. $750-- That's about a thousand dollars less than it costs new. Most tuners know it doesn't get much better than the EMS standalone unit. Tuning is generally easier, faster, and less costly with this unit. it is ready to ship and comes with:

1. AEM EMS standalone unit
2. Original software from AEM -- user manuals, AEMPro software, and AEMLog Software
3. Also includes cable to hook your laptop up to the EMS.

I take paypal, personal check, money order, cash, etc. I'm looking for a quick sale. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested in it. Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.