Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to sell my 2000 integra gs-r because its just costing me too much money right now that im going through school, so im selling all the aftermarket parts ive added too it. :/
most of these parts should work on diffrent years/editions but im not sure (i know the exhaust works on just about everything but a type-r)
everything used about 4months.
ill get pictures up ASAP, gotta get my digi cam to my parents.

AEM cold air intake red(pipe, filter, valve cover breather hose & all bolts etc) small rub mark where powder coating has been rubbed down by a vacuum hose (behind throttle body, its not even viewable from the engine bay etc, its in ok condition, works, filter is good)
100$

DC Sports 4-2-1 (ceramic 1 piece)header, has about 4months worth of use, not blackened or anything, still good, no cracks in welds or anything at all.
175$

Tanabe Racing medalion exhaust w/ silencer, canister still looks perfect, ill get pictures and everything, whole cat-back, have all the gaskets and bolts and everything.
300$

i also have a AEM spark plug cover thing, red
50$?

i live in nevada but if you lived in cali i go there all the time and maybe we could meetup, or i could do shipping but email me if you have any questions
[email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also if your looking for a 2000 integra gs-r with low miles (30k), its black, i would even give you all these mods with it, im just looking to get myself out of debt

http://www.dugnet.net/acura/side.jpg

·
Registered
95 Posts
What's up sniperd. Any luck with selling the car? That's too bad you gotta sell your car. It is nice. I want your rims dude! Let's trade!

·
Registered
219 Posts
hey will the tanabe fit a 95 LS? if you dont know does anyone else out there have an idea? thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts