Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my AEM cold air intake. Its for any 94-01 GSR.

Included is the AEM pipe, new AEM filter (only used for a few months), coupler, rubber soft mount, and hose clamps. Still has the CARB stickers. only thing not included is the rubber hose from the valve cover and the rubber hose for the coolant line. You can buy this locally at any auto parts store for cheap and cut it to the right length.

Intake is in very good shape with the following exceptions. Small dent (1/4 inch deep?) before the filter (tried to show it in the second pic), even smaller dent behind the TB (can't be seen once installed) and the minor paint rub seen in the pic by where it sits near the rad overflow tank (also not seen once installed). The dents are very minor but i mention them so there are no surprises (I am an honest seller). Otherwise, this is still in very good condition.

Looking for $110 shipped. Ebay id is DJgurgla if you would like to check feedback. feel free to ask any questions, or make offers...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am interested in the CAI. I have a DHL account and could fax or email you a call tag to pick it up, meaning I would pay all shipping fees. Is boxing it up an issue? I am willing to pay $90 via paypal right now for it. Let me know, as I will buy one off ebay tomorrow if I dont hear back from you. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.