Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is an AEM 2.75" air bypass valve brand new in the original box. I also have a replica rear strut bar and lower trunk floor brace. I also have a rockford punch fosgate 8" sub in a box, a Rockford punch fosgate amp and a wheelskins two tone(red and black) leather steering wheel cover.the bars are in good condition, you can see the pics below as soon as i get them on my computer. I also have a dual 12" sub zero sub box.

1. AEM 2.75" bypass valve(retails for $61) =$45 plus s/h
2. Rear strut bar=$55 plus shipping
3.Trunk floor brace =SOLD
4. 8" rockford punch sub w/ or w/o box(only used for a few months). = $40 plus shipping w/o box and $70 with the box(pickup only with box)

5.Rockford fosgate amp(specs soon) give offer

6. Wheelskins (red and black) leather steering wheel cover. = $18 plus shipping.

7. Sub zero dual 12" sub enclosure(see pics below) throw me an offer. wont ship sub box because it weighs to much.

or throw me an offer for any of these products.

my zip code is 84098 to calculate shipping
feel free to ask me any questions and i will try and respond as soon as possible.

pickup would be the easiest way for the locals because it would save on shipping and strut bars are hard to find boxes for

the rest of the pics are coming!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.