Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 1999 LS, and i was lucky enough to keep all the spare parts!

I have

- 98-01 Black OEM front bumper (INTEGRA is painted red) Good condition, some scrapes on bottom, but your new ITR lip will cover it...

- 98-01 Driver and passenger side power mirrors (Milano Red - kinda faded) work 100%
- Stock throw shifter
- Brand new crystal clear 98-01 front bumper lights
- 1999 LS Factory CD player with Code!

I will accept offers.

Thats all I can think of right now, I have to go look through my garage for anything else.

PM me for pictures, I should have them by tomorrow.

Pickup preferred, for the right price I will ship though.
here's the pics

Sorry everything is dusty, except the bumper lights, they're still in the box. The actual mirrors on the mirrors are in perfect condition, i just forgot to take pictures of them, and I have another busy day today.... sorry!

Oh. And I oNLY HAVE THE PARTS I LISTED.
WHY IS EVERYoNE ASKING ME FOR HEADLIGHTS.
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll jump and call first dibs if possible. How much would you like for the front bumper and how much would be shipping through UPS to 11361? Im located in LI/NYC area so If your around the border maybe we can arrange a pick up. PM me

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the mirrors will work on a 96, they are just styled a little different. sorry, pictures will come tomorrow i just got home from a 9 hour shift on my feet i'm gonna pass out. I PM'ed most people back, if not I'll contact you tomorrow. thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, i added pics. Please stop asking for headlights, I dont know why everyone thinks I have them. No ITR lips here either. Sorry about the PM's, I've had a really busy week with college, work, getting a new job, paying shtuff off since I sold my car, and countless other things. I will do the best I can to get back to everyone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.