Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo the car is gone, pretty much everything is gone except some remaining parts! Most of this stuff is pretty universal with B-series motors, except the ones I have specified for LS motors only. I am putting the prices on here locally a lil cheaper then the main forum, in hopes that you guys will pick them up so I wont have to ship them and I wont have to pack them when I move to Colorado in two weeks!! Lets start her off!

Motor is sold.....:*( Thanks Chris!

Pair of stock B-series axles out of a 1998 GSR.....SOLD

B-series intermediate shaft.....SOLD

B-series starter.....replaced 2 years ago...almost new $50 firm

Various B-series motor mounts...polished drivers upper side...make offer

B-series OBD1 FITV....in PEFECT shape.....$40

B-series tranny support brackets.....LS motors DO NOT have these, adds structure between the block and tranny...$20

Stock 94 LS cams......$50 obo

Type R throttle cable bracket....a must if you have Skunk2/Blox mani on your LS or GSR....$15

ARP head studs for LS/B20.....SOLD

Perfectly working B-series alternator.....not pretty looking, but works perfect...$50 obo

OBD1 LS dizzy.....bought roughly 2 years ago new from Distributor Kings..$90 obo

Black carpet set out of a 1998 Type R......$80

2.5" straight coupler with 2-t-clamps.....$20

98+ front bumper, with emblem holes shaved, as well as "Integra" shaved....ready for paint!! Price reduced to $150

And for a case of Heff.....this fine piece of gauge cluster holder is still up for grabs!!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will go on an LS......they were on mine;)

You wont feel any difference with them, its more of a structural support more then anything. I used them with my set up due to me drag racing alot, mainly an insurance.

I will include all nuts to put them on, they bolt right up!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tribb333 on Feb/14/06 said:
If I pick up the block from you Nick would you have any pointers for tuning it for boost for me? :)I'm kinda leary about the CR being so high....

Honestly, its not that HIGH of CR to work with....pretty lenient if you ask me. What helps is the fact that they are forged pistons so ping and detonation from not being able to tune correctly is alot better....more room for error persay.

Get a wideband, be leniant on the timing, and you will be good!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
god i want your block nick. I just dont know if i can afford it.

Any way I look at it im quite a bit of money away from boost. So AS much as I want to keep a piece of your project in my car I think i have to pass.But those panels are mine......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.