Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I should be getting my fat fives in today, so I will no longer be needing these stock 1998 14" LS Web Wheels with Michelin Tires. These wheels are in good condition with your normal wear and there is about 70% tread left in the tires, maybe more. I am willing to let these go for dirt cheap...we're talking $150 + shipping! for the set. I will take the best offer though so if someone offers me more than $150, I will sell it to them instead. I do prefer pick up rather than shipping because I just don't want to hassle with that. I also would be willing to meet someone half way, but you would have to pay for my gas. PM me or post here if you have any questions. *** NOTE *** My GF lives down in N.VA so I do make trips down there. So I could maybe meet someone on my way, but like I said that would require you providing some payment for delivery. Here are some pics I took this past weekend:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I just got an offer from someone, but I'm awaiting his response to where he's located. If he's local, then he gets dibs unless another local person offers something more. I'll let you know though.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I just replaced the wheels with the fat fives that I got. The condition of the fat fives are pretty poor. I'm kinda pissed about it. Its not glossy at all, I wonder if there's some way to clean it up. Ah well, let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
289 Posts
are the wheels still for sale? I live right down in RI and would love to deliver the money to your door
. pm me.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Eric,

I just got an offer to have it shipped for $200 plus shipping. But like I said I would definitely rather have someone local pick it up. If you are willing to purchase it for close to $200, I'd take that rather than taking the hassle to ship it out. Let me know, thanks!

Oh this goes for anyone else local too.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are definitely "different", but having a choice of these or steelies, its not a tough choice. Offers still being taken. Locals (neighboring states) preferred. Anything close to $200 will be taken over shipping.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hmm I was ready to place a bid but I saw the pix, Im looking for the other LS rims, I dont know what year its from but looks similar to these yet they are still diff...they dont have as much spokes...does anyone know what year their from if you know what IM talking about...also if you have some for sale for good price holla on my PM and ill prob buy...let me know

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haven't heard back from the people who said they wanted these and since I just want to get them out of my garage, I am willing to sell these to the first person who wants it for $150 + shipping. PM or email me soon before someone else does.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The last picture where you have the LS wheels, those are the ones I want...If anyone has them for sale with tires for a good deal PM me, im very interested in buying...thanx

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why people stealing my thread??? Just playin', abuse my thread at will, but my wheels are still up for grabs if anyone wants to know.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
how much with shipping? and about how much tread left? i am interested for a winter set of rims, the steelies look like sh*t.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tim on Feb/29/04 said:
how much with shipping? and about how much tread left? i am interested for a winter set of rims, the steelies look like sh*t.
It seems like everyone says that shipping is usually around the $50-$75 range depending on where its being sent. I would say that there's about 60% of tread left, but maybe more.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
greyhound ships terminal to terminal for $40 I believe...as long as the package is sub 100lb might call to confirm but thats how it was last I checked.
Later,
Jared

1 - 19 of 19 Posts