Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, theres really nothing wrong with it, but i'm trying to save some money, so i'm down grading to a slightly older car. this is a 1998 acura integra rs. trans is an auto, has just over 129k miles on it. motor runs flawlessly, besides the cheap body kit, a door ding or two, and the driver door, the body is in excellent condition. passenger fender has paint bubbling in a small spot about the size of a quarter, but no rust is showing through at all. replaced entire midpipe a couple months ago due to some rust, but other than that, i haven't had a single problem with the car since i bought it two years ago. i just want this gone, so i'm only asking $3950. price is non-negotiable as its what i owe on the car. for $200 extra you can have the 7 spoke MSR rims, or you can buy them seperately for 300.they'll need new tires pretty soon though. they're 17 inchs, have very minor marks on them. i think that about all.. here are the pictures i have of it. if you prefer the car without the bodykit on it then i can drive to michigan on a day off and put them on the car for you, but only if a deposit is made on the car first. .
e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i never had the money to put the clear coat finish on after painting the bumpers in the summer, so i think its flaking off because of that, i'm not completely sure.
original bumpers are at my parents house in michigan, but i'm not going to sell them unless somebody buys the car with it's current bumpers. if anybody wants the bumpers that are on the car at the moment you can have the whole bodykit for $75 .

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you'd like to set up a date to come by and look at it or something i could take a day off work to drive home to michigan and install the stock bumpers before you get here or something. i'm most likely picking up my g2 sometime next week, so the sooner i can sell this, the less time i have to worry about storing a car that i'm not driving

·
Registered
96 Posts
How much would shipping be for the body kit to 15234?? Yeah the fact that no clear coat was applied was probably the main reason why its chipping like mad. Is there any cracks in the body kit? Thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
information on condition of the bodykit:

(first 2 pictures) on each side in on the rear bumpers, they bow out about 1/4 of an inch or so, its not that noticable if you stand back a bit, but i took some close up pictures so you can see it a bit better.
(third picture) where the white mark is is where its chipped a little bit, can be filled in fairly easily with spot puddy and wet sanded to make it look new again

(last 2 picture) theres a gap on each side of the front bumper next to the headlight area where the bumper doesn't fully meet the hood.

edit: click on the red 'x' to see the last picture

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YoungTegger on Feb/09/06 said:
How much would shipping be for the body kit to 15234?? Yeah the fact that no clear coat was applied was probably the main reason why its chipping like mad. Is there any cracks in the body kit? Thanks
shipping quote from ups is 105 to ship the bumper to pittsburgh(due to size of the package), and thats not including the box and padding, so it'd probably be like 200 shipped... i know its seems kind of steep for something that i'm only trying to get $75 for in the first place... i only live around 4 hrs north of you if you just wanted to find a way to drive up and take them home.. that might only be around $60-70 in gas for you

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright, i'm sorry for both the bad quality, and angles of the pictures, but i was kind of in a hurry, and only have my phone to take pictures with, heres what i ended up getting... hope these help atleast a little bit...:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.