Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more comments on seller's price. Our Site Guidelines spell out the rule that hijacking a thread is against policy. If anyone else comments on the asking price, there will be consequences. This is the oNLY warning. -- TI Mod Crew

I have an OEM, factory painted Nighthawk Black Pearl 98-01 front lip for sale. Never been used or on the car. only taken out of the box to take pictures.

The retail for this from the dealer is 450 + tax.

So i'm looking for 450 shipped.

Price is negotiable, open to offers.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
hey i'd pay that much since it's oem =P well maybe not that much, but I'm buying a brand new OEM optional kit this week.. and well, I tell you it's not pretty on the wallet.. but at least it matches my colour.

I'd only pay a little less if it wasn't colour matched to my car

GL

~P2P

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Again, this is NEVER USED. I took it out of the box to make sure it wasn't damaged, and to take pictures. I'm taking pictures tonight of the receipt. This is straight from the dealer, all OEM.

Again the price is negotiable, its just a starting point, so just send me some offers.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
devilkasyua on Jan/30/06 said:
question??? y buy it for so much and then not use it and now trying to get rid of it for more??? g/l though.
Because I put the gsr away for winter, and during the winter I baught this thinking I was going to stay with the USDM front end, but I just baught the JDM front, so I have no use for this anymore. Thats just the retail without tax and the shipping charge.

So i'm just trying to get back what I paid for it. If I have to lose money so be it, but I would like to start off even.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
nairb on Jan/30/06 said:
Quote: devilkasyua on Jan/30/06question??? y buy it for so much and then not use it and now trying to get rid of it for more??? g/l though.

Because I put the gsr away for winter, and during the winter I baught this thinking I was going to stay with the USDM front end, but I just baught the JDM front, so I have no use for this anymore. Thats just the retail without tax and the shipping charge.

So i'm just trying to get back what I paid for it. If I have to lose money so be it, but I would like to start off even.
you cant return it to honda to get your money back? since ur looking to get what you paid for it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you read part of the receipt, it says:

"No refunds after 30 days"

So no I can't return it

99BlackTeg on Jan/30/06 said:
Quote: nairb on Jan/30/06Quote: devilkasyua on Jan/30/06question??? y buy it for so much and then not use it and now trying to get rid of it for more??? g/l though.

you cant return it to honda to get your money back? since ur looking to get what you paid for it.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
wow i cant believe that you or any one would pay that much for that lip... good luck with the sale..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.