Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

I bought a set of GSR Blades for a "friend" of mine who asked me to pick them up for him. I was supposed to meet up with him yesterday, he called before I left and said he didn't want them. I paid for these rims and I need to sell ASAP. I mounted tires on them...2 are really worn, there is a brand new Mich tire on 1 and the other is ok. The rims are in good condition, 1 has a mark across 2 of the blades, and the others look good with just a few nicks. I polished them up and they shine really well! I'm looking to get $350 OBO + shipping if no pick up. I can ship with or without tires. Honestly, someone will need to purchase new tires for these eventually! If you know anyone, please send them my way!

Thanks so much!!
Amy

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
We have something in common... You have a friend who left you hanging and I am a hitman for hire. Maybe we can work out a deal.
Good luck selling the rims. Shouldn't be too hard. Those are in high demand.

For those interested in shipping, historically its been about 20 or 25 bucks a wheel to ship them. That gives you an idea of what they will cost total.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
g2iguy on Mar/03/04 said:
i would def buy it if i wasnt in hawaii
Just sob on the beach for 5 minutes and then you'll realize that you're in Hawaii and its warm, whereas 60% of us are up in the cold waiting for spring and summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts