Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am getting some 16" rotas next week. So I am selling my current GSR rims. I will have pictures of them on request next week when I take them off if you wish. They are in good shape. one of the rims was welded at one point about a year ago, it tends to lose about 5 or so PSI of pressure every month or two. Other than that There is no other effect. You cant see the spot unless you look in and know where it is. I've been driving on them for a year since they were welded, and they are just fine. 2 of the rims have Micheline Pilot XGT tires on them, they are at about 75%. The other 2 have almost bold kumhos, the damn shop didnt have my rears aligned right, so it chewed them up wrong.

The best offer will get them. So shoot me up an email at [email protected] . I am located in the DC/Baltimore area. I dont know about shipping wheels. But if you want to pay shipping charges then I will ship them.

Here is a pictures from a few month ago.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shipping is around 20 bucks a rim w/ tire- That is what I paid from Florida to Ohio with UPS ground.

Good luck- and take that dealer nametag off your car!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks rtz. I'd rather have someone pick them up, but if I get a good offer, i'll ship if needed.
I need them to go next week, I have nowhere to store them. So best offer by next week gets them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best offer is 300 so far, I need to get rid of them so if it stands he gets them. The wheels are off and ready to be picked up. Make a better offer and they are yours!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts