1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
pics? condition? miles? shipping?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i may be interested as well justin... i'm local to you and i work in lake forest

need to know milage on the block, parts included/not included

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
miles dont matter... no internals just the bare block. u have to build it urself. if ur doing a build on ur car and dont want to rip ur motor out and have no car to drive then this is the way to go. im selling it for a friend he bought 2. one for him and one for his friend who was going to do a build but his friend didnt have the money so now he's trying to sell it

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
so basically no estimate on milage and no crank or main caps just bare block only.... i'm just trying to get some decent info for people since your description is rather vague

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mileage would matter if there were internals that could be worn. my friend is emailing me pics today so they will be up soon

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
GSRBOI785 on Mar/13/04 said:
mileage would matter if there were internals that could be worn. my friend is emailing me pics today so they will be up soon
Mileage still matters, maybe they just want to put it back to fac. spec, and need to know if the cyclinder walls are not beat to death.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
GSRBOI785 on Mar/13/04 said:
why not just put the mileage????????????it's a simple # and it'll help you sell it....

·
Registered
929 Posts
TKBLAZER on Mar/12/04 said:
so basically no estimate on milage and no crank or main caps just bare block only.... i'm just trying to get some decent info for people since your description is rather vague

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
that was a year ago... and since then, the k20 is now the baller motor to have so..now it seems high, but a year ago, everyone and there grandma was buying the motor, for civics, tegs and what not

1 - 16 of 16 Posts