Team Integra Forums banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Honestly its hard to say, its been quite some time since i swapped over to the ITR springs. They do handle and ride nice, i just cant compare to stock. My car was on stock springs for maybe a year, then i swapped out to Tanabe GF210 springs which dropped it an absurd amount or Pennsylvania driving. I think they settled out to over 2 inches of drop, I drove the car like that for about 4 years. Then i swapped to ITR coil springs for the last 2 years or so i owned the car. They were still on the car when i bought the car back so i just freshened them up with some new struts. Not to sidetrack away from your thread, but here is a pic on the ITR springs with KYB excel struts. Maybe .75 inch drop? maybe a little less?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Honestly its hard to say, its been quite some time since i swapped over to the ITR springs. They do handle and ride nice, i just cant compare to stock. My car was on stock springs for maybe a year, then i swapped out to Tanabe GF210 springs which dropped it an absurd amount or Pennsylvania driving. I think they settled out to over 2 inches of drop, I drove the car like that for about 4 years. Then i swapped to ITR coil springs for the last 2 years or so i owned the car. They were still on the car when i bought the car back so i just freshened them up with some new struts. Not to sidetrack away from your thread, but here is a pic on the ITR springs with KYB excel struts. Maybe .75 inch drop? maybe a little less?

Gotcha! So its been some time. Cool, looks great man!! thanks for the info!!
wheres the front lip from?

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
MORE PICTURES/AD ARE HERE:

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/94-acura-integra-ls/6734504829.html

It makes me sad to have to sell this car, but it's time for something new.

This is an almost entirely stock 94 Integra LS with 187k miles originally from PA. It was originally bought by a doctor, sold to his nephew, and then sold to me a couple of years later. I used it as a road-trip car traveling from Boston to NY in college, so this car has lots of highway miles. I absolutely love this car, and anyone who knows Integras know their value and why they're so desired. This example has been maintained very well throughout the duration of its life. AC blows cold.

It's sitting on Integra Type R suspension, Rota Circuit 10s (16inch) (one wheel is bent but rides fine. replacement is $150) Firestone indy hawk 500 quality tires, AEM short ram intake, and Yonaka cat back exhaust (not too loud at all) powder coated in black. Drilled and slotted rotors. The motor is the original B18b.

Most recent/ maintenance:
Timing belt/ accessory belts were done at 120k.
New valve cover gasket at 135k
New tires, brakes, and rotors, battery were done in January '18.
New slave and master cylinder at 185k
Conventional oil done every 3k miles.

Please view attached photos. The paint color is gorgeous, however the car is over 20 years old, so there are a few quirks:
Dings, scratches, etc.
A bit of rear quarter rust.
Tach does not work.

$2500

141 - 146 of 146 Posts