Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
DO NOT claim you have a rust free car until you've taken apart the suspension! You're jinxing yourself. Be ready to sawzall the LCA bolts free from their cast hell.
LOL I'm sure. I only mean aesthetically rust free...YA CAN'T SEE IT that's my point. XD

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Let me know next time you head to boston, would love to check out your Integra.

I'm also doing a slow low budget build, all of a sudden I don't feel alone.:p
Cool man! Well I head back for school in two days! I'll be there all year bro. Would love to meet up. TI people are always the chillest

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Which school do you attend? Get ready for the boston traffic!
Berklee! Yeah I know, I've heard some awful stuff. Although I am an NYC commuter, I heard Bostons worse cause roads are smaller, cities smaller, etc. Not looking forward to it. Where are you at?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good job on the rust repair, ill be tackling mine this weekend if my paycheck comes in friday and not after the long weekend.. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Berklee! Yeah I know, I've heard some awful stuff. Although I am an NYC commuter, I heard Bostons worse cause roads are smaller, cities smaller, etc. Not looking forward to it. Where are you at?
That music college? I'm about 5 miles away from there. ( Dorchester ) you can hang put with some friends of mine ( they have accords but still car enthusiast),We meet up random days of the week to hang out, eat, etc

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
That music college? I'm about 5 miles away from there. ( Dorchester ) you can hang put with some friends of mine ( they have accords but still car enthusiast),We meet up random days of the week to hang out, eat, etc
Yes sir! Bro, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice job on the body work. I would have done the same thing with my 95 SE if I was keeping it.
How far along are you in Berklee? I checked out the school about 10 years ago, but ended up not going because of cost.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Nice job on the body work. I would have done the same thing with my 95 SE if I was keeping it.
How far along are you in Berklee? I checked out the school about 10 years ago, but ended up not going because of cost.
Thanks man! Awh sad):
I'm starting my first semester. I'll be going in as a Sophmore. I really am blessed to be able to afford it because of some things that ended up really working out (transferring credits, dorming off campus, etc.) It's ridiculously expensive, I don't know how its even possible to just take 240k out in loans.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
:run:

Not really a great "fix", you're going to see the bondo start bubbling and the rust returning in less than a year. I'm all about DIY, but a little more time and effort would go a long way.
What are you talking about? I just spent 3 months metal grinding the rust out and replaced it with fiberglass..no bondo...

81 - 100 of 146 Posts