Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please don't be afraid to offer a price the worst I can say is no.

94-97 Integra 2dr taillights
-50shipped (seems kinda steep for 94-97 but shipping will cost 12.00 and then I need to get a box big enough)
Standard cupholders and ash tray-20shipped OBO
Drag centercaps-20 Shipped OBO (They came off of my 15inch Drag dr-16s have no idea what else they will fit)
3m 8115 adhesive-50shipped Never used. I opened the packageing but thats it. I bought it to do my sidemoldings and just never got around to it.

Pics

I am on here all the time, send me a PM or respond to the thread.

Stuff Sold
GSR shift boot and shift bezel- $old to chewtoy
C/f Ashtray and C/f Cupholder-$old to
Jdm Cb7_Oem Dc2
Tail lights 65 Shipped OBO-$old to Zugglit
94-97 Turn signals-$old to Kaelorr
OBD2 P72 ECU-$old to asianpoet
Climate Control- $old, to JDMITRSWAPPED
Cluster-$old to Ramirez428

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll take that climate control, what's your paypal?
Thanks for the purchase, will ship out Monday!!

To bad the tails are cracked :( I would easily pay 80 for these. I need some! Oh well. Good luck selling!
OBO my friend, worst thing I can say is no, the crack does suck I wish it was fixable. :(

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
What condition are the turn signals in? If they're in pretty good shape, I have paypal ready.
The turn signals are in good condition as I look at them now no, cracks or anything, I never opened them up or anything like that. Just been sitting in my garage since 2008.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated with a new parts itr ashtray and cupholders.

I want to thank everybody so far who has purchased something from me, it's really cleared up a lot of room out of the garage and so far everybody has just been the easiest people to deal with.
I have only posted my parts on t-i for that reason.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Updated with a new parts itr ashtray and cupholders.

I want to thank everybody so far who has purchased something from me, it's really cleared up a lot of room out of the garage and so far everybody has just been the easiest people to deal with.
I have only posted my parts on t-i for that reason.

Thanks for looking!

How much for ash tray? and do you have any pics?
How much for cup holders too? or you selling together?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Sorry man just sold them.

But I do want to keep this thread open for anything else I have to sell
Thanks Mods.
Aww! all right, let me know if you get the ash tray/Cup holder again, looking to get that. OH the vents too if you ever get em.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
+1 for a great seller! I'll def vouch for Crad.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright guys I have update with new parts. Nothing special at all.
One thing I can't decide if I want to sell is my USDM fog light switch right now I am just hanging onto it because I might use it some time in the future. But if there is an offer I can't refuse then well I may part ways with it.
And one thing.

I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU IF YOU DON'T COME ON THIS SITE OFTEN.
I just sold my spare itr cupholders and ashtray to fairly new member Jdm Cb7_Oem Dc2
and I like to get a verification to make sure everything is ok with the parts and he hasn't logged on since. Fedex tracking said it was received but I like to make sure everything is ok.
If I have to hang onto parts a little longer so be it. But it's my peace of mind knowing everything is ok and whatnot.

Thanks for the views.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Those tails are clean. they are just begging to be converted to 98+ JDM tails.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those tails are clean. they are just begging to be converted to 98+ JDM tails.
Yea, honestly I might do that myself I kinda had to butcher the taillights a few weeks ago, my ukdm socket for the brake light was just **** so I cut it off and connected one from the 94-97 tails.
If I can get a few days off I might crack them open.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts