Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are parts that have accumulated over the couple years, all prices are low, therefore firm. Phone number is at the bottom.

Wiper Arms, could use paint 20$ shipped

OBD 2 RS SRS Reel/Clockspring 40$ shipped

Clutch Pedal assembly, just needs a clutch safety switch or a bypass. (switch in pic not included) Perfect for a auto to manual conversion 30$ shipped

Let me know what integra parts you have, never know what I'll need

Brandan
Call or preferably Text
413-519-1554

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep the ad updated, all prices are firm and don't include shipping. My cell is 4135191554 and texting is the easiest way to get me. I'm moving Jan 20th to a smaller apartment and don't want to have to take all this stuff with me.

·
Premium Member
9,597 Posts
You're gonna need more than this. At the very least copy and paste your listing here and include ALL of the integra parts you're selling in the "needs pictures" category.

This thread is 6 months old, get pics and a legit list here, on this site today or I'll take the thread down.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You're gonna need more than this. At the very least copy and paste your listing here and include ALL of the integra parts you're selling in the "needs pictures" category.

This thread is 6 months old, get pics and a legit list here, on this site today or I'll take the thread down.
Thats what it said in my updated post, I just copied the info and will be adding all the pics in the next hour or so. I couldn't do all that from my phone while I was at work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts