Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought 2 by accident because I'm an idiot. My loss is your gain. This muffler is brand new and I love it. I have it on my Integra with 3" Kteller Catback, carsound cat, and 18" Resonator and it sounds beautiful.

Price is lowered to 70$!!

Also includes removeable silencer if you need to pass inspection :D

Here's the soundclip:
Soundclip

·
Registered
567 Posts
80 shipped..would that include to utah

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice tails, you should remove the one in the middle and get rid of the "ACURA" plate to really give it the subtle treatment. It'd look so slick.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice buy... ill vouche for this... i took a muffler almost identical to this off my parts car... sounds beutiful w/ the aftermarket headers, and here in Alberta. there isnt a law for Cat Converters... so its Loud.

i gota get a ressenator cause i got 2 tickets already. driving in 3rd gear goind 50Km/h (i may have been going faster.. the Underpasses here (bridge goes over the main street) make the muffler sound sooo loud!

Gratz on the buy and the sale :p

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well it turns out that A98TegLS has decided to back out on the sale... So once again it's for sale.

Sellers beware.

Price is still 70$ which was dropped from 80. This thing needs to go it's just taking up space in my room.

It's the absolute perfect choice for anyone making a custom exhaust with 3" pipes and needs a muffler that won't restrict exhaust flow!

Let me know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.