Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, this car has been so good to me. Throughout the years I've had it, I've had no prolems with it. It pains me to let my car go but the reality is "it's time to move on". I'm looking to get a more practical car given my situation with being a senior in college and future goals.

With that said here are the details of the car.

Vin #JH4DC44621S004456 - 2nd owner and bought from Denny Hecker's Dealership in Mendota Heights, Minnesota.

2001 Milano Red Acura Integra GS Model Sport Coupe. (Highest Class for the Automatic Transmission)
-Clean Title
-56,xxx miles.
-Automatic Transmission.
-Black Leather Interior.
-Acura Factory Alarm System.
-Air Conditioning
-Power Steering.
-Power Windows.
-Power Door Locks.
-Tilt Wheel
-Cruise Control.
-Stock Acura CD and Cassette Player and AM/FM Radio.
-Dual Front Airbags.
-ABS (4-Wheel).
-Moon Roof.
-Stock Rear Spoiler with LED.
-15" Acura Meshes with good amount of tire tread.
-New Brake Pads.
-No rust.
-2nd Owner and Bought from Denny Hecker's dealership in Mendota Heights.

As far as the exterior condition I would rate it at "Good" condition. It is borderline of "Excellent". The paint is very glossy. It has normal wear and tear and the car has always been garaged and stored in winters.

As far as the interior condition I would rate it at "Excellent". There is a cut in the carpet but not terribly noticeable because it's covered and blends in with the floor mats.

-Just for Reference definition of Excellent and Good Condition from Kelly Blue Book.
*"Excellent" - Condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

*"Good"- Condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Pics - I only have one picture of the car in stock form. I plan to take more pics soon.

If you are intersted in seeing the history of the car, along with more pictures. Please check out this thread.
Link to history of car.

The car should be ready to be sold by next week. I'm now posting for inquires for the vehicle now.

It is hard to find a clean and well maintained a Red Acura Integra now a days without paying a buttload for it from the dealer.

My asking price is .9,000 or Best Offers. No trades. True Ballers and Low Ballers are welcome but I'll let you know if your offer reasonale or not.

Note: I'm going off of Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me on here or call me directly at 651-246-7593.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks alot moose! I love milano red but damn its alot of work. The link should be fixed.

B20Kidda9 - Yup yup...did you run it through carfax? I'm not sure how it made its way to MN. Probably throught trade in my guess.

Also New price! I want it sold!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had carfaxed the car before out of curiousity. Thanks for the reassurance man!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the vouch Alex!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.