Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 2001 Acura Integra GSR in Baltimore, Maryland

It's time for me to sell my car and move on to something more practical. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the car except for a tiny bit of fading on the trunk and roof. There's also a little bit of clouding on the clear coat of the carbon fiber hood. I MIGHT have the hood painted before it's sold. Car has 96,xxx miles on it. Mobil 1 and Honda oil filter every 3k miles. NEVER had any problems with it at all since I bought it.

I'm looking to get $11,500. That price is pretty firm since that is how much I owe on the car, and I'll be taking a loss on the mods obviously. Also it's hard to find a clean DC2.

MODS:
20% tint on all windows
AEM short ram intake
Antenna override switch
Comptech Type R front lip
Energy shifter stabilizer bushings
H&R Sport Springs (1.75"front/1.5"rear)
Hawk brake pads
OEM Radio/CD Player
KYB AGX shocks
Password JDM Magnetic oil and transmission drain plugs
OEM JDM Sidemarkers
OEM JDM Type R Shift Boot
OEM rims powdercoated black w/Yokohama AVS ES100's
OEM rear wiper delete plug
OmniPower Rear LCA
Seibon CF hood
Skunk2 Shift Knob
Skunk2 Short Shifter
Viper 3000 2 way pager alarm w/keyless entry
Leather Interior

·
Registered
209 Posts
good luck on the sale. im pretty sure ive seen your car on campus last year. it is very clean, someone should definately take advantage on this deal. its not riced out or molested looking like alot of other tegs for sale!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aziantegger10 on Sep/27/07 said:
good luck on the sale. im pretty sure ive seen your car on campus last year. it is very clean, someone should definately take advantage on this deal. its not riced out or molested looking like alot of other tegs for sale!
What campus?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.