Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was making a deal with another ti member, to sell my leather seat (front and back) for 300 shipped. But i have to wait until the end of the month for the money. If this deal falls through, who ever replies will be next. The condition of the seats are near mint condition, except for some scratches on the rails when i was trying to take them out. THe reason i am selling is because i'm using some insurance money i got for some recaro seats. And if you guys can send me your rear seats to trade for my leather seats if you purchase my items. Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
100 Posts
its cheese and rice there vietcious

but theres really this much market for leather seats? damn, im trying to get some black cloth seats front and back.. im in pa if anyone would be interested in making some kinda deal

·
Registered
655 Posts
Can you post some pics of the seats (front and back), even the scratches. I'll give you up to $400 and give you my seats I'm taking out. IF you're wanting the back seats especially because of your new front seats I'll let you know my back seats have never been sat in but once maybe twice, no exaggeration. They're black cloth and I NEVER use my car as a taxi.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Id like those seats too!what state r u in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts