Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about putting her up for sale soon(as soon as march) and want to see what kind of interest there is in her. 2000 Purple pearl GSR She is in flawless shape, all stock with the exception of an AEM CAI and Apexi N1 Cat-back exhaust. She has 47,xxx miles on her and has had the oil changed every 2500 miles. Price right now would be 13.5k with the intake and exhaust plus all the stock parts. . Also have clear corners,will include ambers, stock cd head unit, stock shift knob.
PRICE NOW TO SELL AT 13.5K firm.. I was looking around and all tje GSR's i found were around 15-16K, this is a great deal. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. I am located in NJ.

Click Here for Photos

If you cant get them pm me and I will email you pics.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope with spring right around the corner the car goes fairly quickly...as I said this is definitly priced to sell. And i really want a t-i member to take it off my hands as i know it will be taken care of.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to see if anyone on T-I wants it before I start trying for a local sale. I cant afford to fo under 13.5k because i need to pay off the loan then use what i have left.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i guess theres no interest on a clean rare GSR. If anyone needs more info feel free to ask or PM me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.