Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is a modified 2000 Acura Integra GS SHOW CAR WINNER.

This car has been featured in Import Racer Magazine (Nov. 2003 pg. 92) for their event coverage from Import Revolution. It has also been featured on a Flyer for Raceway Park & Honda Tuning Magazine for an event called Honda Fest in August 2003. This flyer was in Turbo Magazine, Super Street, Sport Compact Car, & Honda Tuning. It was also used as the cover car in an article done by UrbanRacer.com called "Drag Racing 101"

The car contains the following modifications: AEM Cold Air Induction, Freedom Design F/U Strut Tower Bar, HP Racing Rear Lower Strut Bar, H&R full Coilovers, Apexi N1 catback exhaust, Advanced Timing, DC Sports 4-2-1 Header, Nology Spark Plugs, Nology Hotwires (red), Nology Powercore (red), AEM Underdrive Pully's (red), Billet Aluminum Oil Cap, Zeal Extreme Rear Bumper, Aerogear Millenium front bumper, OEM Type R Side Body Kit, 17" Tenzo R SHU's (custom powdercoated silver) wrapped in BF Goodwrich Scortchers (red), Purple Street Glow Neons in footwells & under seats, Carbon Fiber Interior Kit, Carbon Fiber Acura Emblem, (2) 5" Pioneer monitor's (1 in each visor), Pioneer 7" in-dash monitor w/ DVD player, Viper alarm system w/ remote start.

This car is still covered under the factory warranty of 4 yrs 50,000 miles and also includes an extended warranty of 7 years 100,000 miles which is transferable to the new owner. This car also comes with some of the stock parts for those that may want them. I also have documentation of all services performed on the vehicle ie: oil changes every 3,000 miles and you can bring the vin# to any Acura dealer for a full report on the service history of the car.

Serious buyers only please contact [email protected] Asking $17,500 OBO

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow.

First time I've seen that front bumper mesh with ANYTHING.

thumbs up.. you coming out saturday to englishtown?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MrAngry on Mar/25/04 said:
Wow.

First time I've seen that front bumper mesh with ANYTHING.

thumbs up.. you coming out saturday to englishtown?
thank you! I want to but i have no one to go with yet, so I don't want to go alone :( you?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yeah I'm headin there.. NJ people are meeting @ Brunswick Square.. then heading to Ryan's Open Road Acura (also on 18 S) to meet with the NY people.. then on over to Etown.

You should consider it. ;)

Swing by the venerable NJ forum.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Also to those interested, remember, this car was owned by a female driver. Thats like, instant 25% more value
Gorgeous car Lisa, GL with the sale.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rwaggie on Mar/25/04 said:
Also to those interested, remember, this car was owned by a female driver. Thats like, instant 25% more value
Gorgeous car Lisa, GL with the sale.
Thank You! :):):):)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DC2NR on Mar/25/04 said:
wow, thats askin alot, gl with it tho
the KBB value on the car is almost 16,000...the 3 tv's in the car cost over $3,000 plus the kit and suspension cost another $3,000...plus everythign else done to the car...I don't think less than $2,000 over the regular valus is a lot. The car is a 2000 with 37,000 miles on it.

But thank you anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts