Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 10" alpine type s subs for sale as well as a alpine mono block v12 amp. I am asking 200 for every thing. The speakers are in great shape and the amp is too.
I am willing to trade for anything that would be in the same value or near it. I will have pics up soon.
Thanks -=Dan=-

·
Registered
672 Posts
I want first dibs. I'll know by tomorrow for sure. Where are you located? PM me for added info. Thx

EDIT: I'm interested in both the amp and the sub

·
Registered
133 Posts
would you include a box? if so im interested.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
myRice on Apr/19/04 said:
would you include a box? if so im interested.
The box that they were in is gone i sold it to my neighbor. I had them in a custom box that i had made for them out of fiber glass. He liked it alot and offered me 400 for the box cause i told him that i had alot of money in it so i jumped on that real quick. So i don't have a box for them.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if the sale with Creeping Death dosent go through i am also looking for the Apex'i N1 axelback exhaust system, if anyone is willing to do that.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
ive got two 12 inch sony explodes with a cerwin vega crossover all wired up and ready for install along with custom handles. hit me up if interested

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok huys i have dropped the price down to 175 for these, these speakers are a must sell. But thats as low as i can go. With out a total loss.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
pics ? also what u willing to trade for them? nethin in particular?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts