Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back in the Chicago area and I'm looking to sell my car because I'm going to be attending grauate school and I feel that I am not being the owner to my car that I should be (mostly that I wont have ANY money for the next six years or so). So basically Im looking for better home for my car. Im going to be asking $6,000 O.B.O. for a 1997 2.0 Turbo GSR (with about 25k on the motor, 93K on chasis). Ive spent over 15K on quality parts over the years and the body of the car is in ok condition (some dents) and drive side fender is pushed in from stupid idiot who hit the car and drove away, but it can be fixed). Paint is also faded in some areas, looks were never a priority for me.

I will warn that the car does need some work, a new mainfold (leaks a little), wastegate dump tube, retune, and rear brake light (something electrical wrong). And the car needs new tires, and the ABS light just came on.

Here is a list of the work/parts put into the car:
*(block and head both "killer" series from www.importbuilders.com)
Head - port/polish head, ti springs/retainers, oversized valves, OEM GSR Cam

*Block - GSR block Resleeved to 2.0, forged pistons, connecting rods, Importbuilders rings, balanced and blueprinted (check their site for more info)

*Drag 3 turbo kit t3/t04e .54 trim w/blitz bov, intercooled

*Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch

*Kaaz LSD

*Z-10 traction bars

*Fluidyne radiator

*MSD ignition

*Apex AVC-R boost controller

*Hondata S200 engine management

* HKS turbo timer

* HKS high power exhaust (should be replaced for more HP, piping too small, but looks/works just fine)

* Skunk2 intake manifold/Holly Throttlebody

* AEM fuel rail/filter/fpr, 255lph fuel pump(and a fuel pressure gauge, forgot what make though - liquid filled)

* RC engineering 720cc Injectors

* Toda timing gears and timing belt

* Valve cover cut for adjusting timing

* Car has an alarm/remote start (must be very careful)

* And last but certainly not least Mugen pedals!!! ;o)

If anybody has any questions just let me know
773-220-1985
Email : [email protected]
Thanks a lot.
-Ron-

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
want to part the mugen wing??
of course you do..

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
OMG I remember those pics. It was at the orland park meet. With the weird Crapilair with N.O.S.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
muuuuuugenn?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*** Removed by user at Aug 1 2007 9:19PM (Server Time) ***

*** Removed by user at Aug 1 2007 9:16PM (Server Time) ***

I still have the car and I've updated info on the car, I would love to sell it ASAP!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
maybe lookin for a trade + cash or something? 94 ls with 120K, 5 speed, pretty good condition with assorted mods. I probably can't afford it even with the trade because I'm moving into an apartment, but I'd love to take care of her for ya.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
midwesta on Feb/09/06 said:
HAHAHA HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THIS *****IN SLEEPER!!!

holy **** that was so long ago. I was still pimping the teal G2 you sold me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.