Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found my RSX-S for a hella good price so I need to sell my car ASAP.

Info and Modifications :
1998 Acura Integra GS-R
85xxx Miles
1.8 Litre DOHC VTEC
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Taffetta White
2 Door Coupe
Power Everything

Engine/Performance:
Iceman Cold Air Intake
Greddy 4-2-1 Header
Thermal Cat-Back Exhaust
2.25" Custom Test Pipe
AEM Underdrive Pulleys
Accel Performance Wires
JDM-Style Valve Cover(Red)
Ground Control Coilovers;fully adjustable ride height.
Strut Tower Bar

Appearance:
New Paint, no dents
Wings West Full Body Kit
ADR GT-Sport Rims
205/45/16 Kumho Supra 712 Tires
Type-R Spoiler
Clear Corners; Hyper-White bulbs
9005 Converted Silverstar Headlights

Audio/Security:
DEH-P4300 Pioneer CD-Player w/ Remote
Viper Python Alarm and Keyless Entry

Lots of pics here:My Car

Price is $13,900 or best offer, price is negotiable just dont low ball me, I still owe 14k on the car alone, not to mention the cash I've dropped in mods. Everything has been done in the past 5 months, I bought it in April and have dropped about $5,000 in modifications since. Paint is in perfect condition, not a single problem with the car. Email me with questions. [email protected] or IM me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, and if you're on the way to Maryland from here I'll drive it to your door!! Otherwise will ship, maybe even split shipping if I get a good offer. I owe over 14k on the car alone, let alone mods. Hit me up guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts
See if you can find out how much shipping would be to Northern California. I'm very interested (recently had my teg totalled out by insurance) so let me know if you can find out. I'm in Roseville, CA 95678 if that helps at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No more than 700-800. I was going to ship an Si to my door in the middle of nowhere MN from Houston (south texas) and it was like $650. Is that near Yuba City by chance?

·
Registered
171 Posts
TheGSRGuy: No Sorry, whole Package

aznleaper16: I would deliver to Chicago for free

Gerson_911: No, I'm flying to MD to pick up my new car, that is why I would deliver to AZN, I could just fly out of Chicago to MD.

Thanks for the questions.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh sorry guys, this is my original screen name, I'm subtle and GSxRated. I just lost my PW to this screen name so had to use my old one, sorry for the confusion.

Another misc piece of info, first time at the track I ran a [email protected] (had to hit the breaks to avoid disqualification, that run would've easily been 14.7) on a 90 degree day. Will easily hit mid 14's with practice and a cooler day.

-Brandon

·
Registered
457 Posts
i will see if i can get a loan for it that is def the car i want i have been looking for a GSR for a while i will call the bank monday

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you get my email? I want to see a friend in Yuba City so I could drive the car there if you didnt mind the extra 1700 miles. Then fly my ass to Maryland and get my RSX-S. Let me know, got a couple people interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lots of interest but no one comitting yet, still up for sale. Throw me an offer. I need this sold this week.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That seems expensive.

At the end of my 2001 GSR's lease, the buy out options is just 11.5 (that's what they predicted the car would be worth after 3 years, with 36K miles).

·
Registered
171 Posts
roundle on Aug/25/02 said:
That seems expensive.

At the end of my 2001 GSR's lease, the buy out options is just 11.5 (that's what they predicted the car would be worth after 3 years, with 36K miles).
Thanks for your input...does your 2001 GSR have $5,000 in paint/body work and mods?

Walker- its a 5" Autometer Racing Tach, but I took that off (not listed in mod listed)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts