Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 Acura Integra 4 door GSR (DB8)
140k miles
5 speed manual
$4300 Firm
Clean Title

I bought this car originally in May 2005 with 125k. My plans were to shave everything, 98+ bumpers, change the 3 piece to an OEM itr wing. However as most projects go, it got put on the back burner and I just never got around to doing the things I wanted to do to it. Now it’s time to move on and cut my losses. I need the money to finish up school and that’s more of a priority than finishing what I started. The car is in good condition however there are a couple scratches on the driver side door and two small dents on the passenger side door. The front bumper will need to be replaced unless you know how to fiberglass. An oem bumper will come with it as well as both fenders. The ones on the car are starting to rust a bit. The exhaust is starting to sound pretty raspy so it’s probably going to need to be replaced soon. Sorry for so much writing, I don’t want to leave anything out or fool anyone.

Engine –
New Main Relay
Chipped P72 (vtec = 4500rpm / redline = 9000rpm)
Rebuilt Starter
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
DC Sports Header
Flowmaster Exhaust (Don’t ask me why, it was on there when I purchased the car)
Omni Power Clutch Master Cylinder
Steel Braided Clutch Line
Timing Belt Replaced at 125k

Suspension –
Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks
Lowering Springs (Don’t know the brand name)
Steering Stabilizer

Exterior -
Carbon Fiber Hood or stock hood (you choose)
17” Drag Wheels
Wings West Side Skirts
Bomex Front Bumper (will include oem 94-97 bumper)
Wings West Rear Lip
8000k onex HID PnP kit
JDM Yellow High Beams
3 Piece Wing

Interior –
98+ Leather with leather door panels
Wired With 2 Gauge for Amps
Infinity Component Front Speakers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.