New Valve cover gasket
New Brake Pads
New Alternator/Power steering belts
New Axles
New Spark Plugs
New Speedometer Cable

Mods:
Dropped with 3" springs
1999 Acura Integra GS-R 'blade' wheels with NEW (less than 1k miles) Kuhmo Ecsta supra 712's.. prof. mounted & balanced
DC Sports Short Shifter
Apex'i N1 Muffler
Short Ram Intake
JVC SH-99 MP3/CD Player
Clear Corners
Sony 2x125watt amp
Wiring kit
Sima 300watt Power Inverter

MORE PICTURES: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291531767

Car runs VERY, very strong.. must be driven.

Common honda rust around wheel well, spare passenger side quarter panel included.

95% of receipt from work done available.
Most stock parts available and will be included for free.

$3000.00

E-MAIL IS KEY!!! [email protected]
aim: harry18270

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
That seems like a great price to me. If I were going to get the job I was thinking about getting, I would snatch this car up. Whats wrong with having two integras? That would be great...Anyways good luck selling this car, I'm sure it will go quickly...

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Very good deal. I bought mine for that price. Bone stock. Except it was a 91. Pick up on this whoever wants one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cant believe this. Im looking for a g2 teg and have exactly 3000 to spend, and i want a black one. but too bad your across the country.
great price i might add for all that work PLUS the mileage.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
That IS a good price on a nice car. too bad I already own one... I'd snatch it up in a second.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I WOULD BUY IT BUT I LIVE IN CANADA, SO MY CoNCERN WOULD BE BRINGING THE TEG OVER THE BORDER (TAXES, EMISSIoNS ETC.) UNLESS SOMEoNE COULD SHED SOME LIGHT oN WHAT TO DO, WITH BRINGING A CAR ACROSS THE BORDER. NoN THE LESS NICE TEG.

·
Registered
134 Posts
HARRY,
YEAH THANX FOR THE UPDATE GENIUS, HERE WE ARE COMPLIMENTING oN WHAT A NICE CAR YOU HAD, AND YOU FIND IT FUNNY THAT YOU SOLD IT A MoNTH, YEAH WE ALL KNEW YEAH
PEACE.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TANK,
THANKS FOR YOUR INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT RESPoNSE, YOUR CLEVERNESS ABSOLUTELY AMAZES ME. PLEASE BE SURE TO ENGLIGHTEN ALL OF US IN THE FUTURE WITH MORE POSTS COMPLETEY IN CAPS, AS IT MAKES YOUR POST SOUND OH SO MUCH MORE SERIOUS.
PEACE.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
the post was dead until 17th sept when it got brought back up.
Harry, hope your new ride is even nicer than your old one. If you think someone is being rude to you, don't be rude back. you are better than that.
Everyone... HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
HARRY "G"
ANY RESPoNSE WOULD AMAZE A YOUTH, BUT YOU CAN BE SURE THAT I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU IN THE FUTURE. AS TOWARDS THE CAPS, WELL IF THAT'S A REAL BIG CoNCERN TO YOU, I WILL CHANGE THE TEXT HEIGHTS JUST FOR YOU, SO YOU WoN'T BE TROUBLED. O.K. HERE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MY EXPRESSIoN, DIDN'T YOU KNOW THE BIGGER THE TEXT THE LOUDER THE EXPRESSIoN. THEY WANT SERIOUS POSTS HERE, AND YOU GET A LAUGH OUT OF B.S. INFO. I'M SURE THAT I WILL HEAR FROM YOU SOoN. BUT YOU KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY MORE TIME oN YOU, MY THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED, I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE. OH BY THE WAY I'M A PROFESSIoNAL ENGINEER, WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU DO? (HIGH SCHOOL)
PEACE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts