Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new GSR, so it's time to sell the old Teg. The car is a 90 GS, red, 5spd, with 127,000 miles. There are many aftermarket parts that come with it including AEM CAI/DC Sports Header/2.25" Magnaflow exhaust/high flow cat, Crower 403 cams, AEM Cam Gears, B&M fpr, Apexi S-AFC, Clutchmasters Stage 1 clutch, Clutchmasters 7.5lb flywheel. The car has run a best time of [email protected]

Asking price is $2,000 OBO. Lemme know. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

...goodluck with your sale... pics would help prospective buyers ..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mikeubus on Jan/20/06 said:
is the title clean? good price...

Title is clean. The low price is because it is highly modded, has paint damage on the hood, and is missing a few minor interior pieces from when it was gutted. But the engine is very sound and it runs excellent. It's always been a strong motor and never given me any problems.

I'm not sure why the pics aren't working... here is the link to them Integra For Sale Album

Lemme know if that link works for you guys. Sorry about the confusion.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mattyg2 on Jan/20/06 said:
where are you located in CA im looking to buy another DA, im in los angeles
I am in Santa Cruz, CA...about a 5-6 hour drive from LA.

Also, it should be noted that the Crower 403 cams are not currently in the car because I had trouble smogging it. But I have them and they will be included with the car.

·
Registered
681 Posts
GreenGeeSeR96 on Jan/20/06 said:
Quote: Mattyg2 on Jan/20/06where are you located in CA im looking to buy another DA, im in los angeles

Also, it should be noted that the Crower 403 cams are not currently in the car because I had trouble smogging it. But I have them and they will be included with the car.
you wouldnt be willing to meet up half way if i were to buy it? im very interested

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mattyg2 on Jan/20/06 said:
Quote: GreenGeeSeR96 on Jan/20/06Quote: Mattyg2 on Jan/20/06where are you located in CA im looking to buy another DA, im in los angeles

you wouldnt be willing to meet up half way if i were to buy it? im very interested

That could be arranged...why don't we talk over AIM sometime (MagicAndy1) and I can give you more details on a one-on-one basis if you'd like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.