Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two 17" Katana Concept Five wheels that I'm seeing if anyone needs. (sorry, no tires on them) I curbed them (rather, someone curbed them) last year and I replaced them. The curb damage isn't too bad and I've got a friend who is going to check on getting them repaired this week. Considering that before I sold them they would be in perfect shape, is anyone looking for two wheels? I don't know if anyone else here has the Katana Concept Fives, but they are tough to find. They've been discontinued and are extremely hard to track down. The very lowest price I have found is $165 per wheel brand new. I've got the link in my email at home. I can post that if anyone is interested.

I had to wait nearly 2 months to get these wheels originally. They are very close copies to the Racing Hart C5s. Its an excellent look for the Integra. If you are looking for a new set of rims then these would be good ones to get. You just need to buy 2 more and you are set. Or if you already have a set then you can just buy one of them and use it as a spare or something. That's what I was thinking about doing. You know... just in case someone curbs another one or something. (never loan your car to your wife for the week when you are out of town)

Anyway, I'd sell them for $130 apiece shipped anywhere in the lower 48. That includes the shipping. I've still go the box they were shipped to me in so they will be shipped in seperate boxes. The center caps have never been used and are still in the boxes in fact. I wanted to keep everything looking uniform so I didn't open the new ones when I got the replacements. The wheels will be curb free by the time I sell them, of course. They only have the one part about an inch long where my wife kissed a curb while turning the corner. You won't even know they were fixed. PM me or email me if you are interested. I should have an estimate on the damage repair this week and they should be fixed soon.

Oh, and these center caps are tight as hell. They aren't the kind that fly off at high speeds. There are two screws holding the plate on the wheel and then that center part screws onto the plate. They are very theft proof and won't ever fly off your car. These aren't the cheap plastic kinds that are little better than hubcaps.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, like I said, you can get two more for $165 apiece from this other place. Let me see if I can find the site again. They are discontinued wheels and harder than hell to find for less than $200 bucks apiece.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found it! I know the picture looks like a different wheel, but trust me... The ones I've got are the ones they are selling. That picture is the chrome version and they don't paint the letters on the chrome ones.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, there is this one from when someone photoshopped some graphics on the car.

And there is this one...

If you click the banner in my signature then there is another album of pictures that might show some farther away shots with these wheels. There are my old winter wheels in there too, so don't get them confused. Look at the last few pictures. I don't tend to take pictures of my car from very far away so I don't have much to show you in that way.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take some pictures of the curb damage on the wheels. Its just one area on the lip of each rim about an inch long. Its not like massive hamburger. I'd sell them for $200 shipped if someone wanted to take care of the curb damage on their own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.