Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on buying some tenzo passion 5 in gunmetal 17" within the next month or so. wanted to know if any one would like to grab these from me. there is about 80 % of the thread left. 3 of the 4 are in perfect condition, one has a curb scratch about 1" long, and about 1/4" wide. I'll post a pic of the one with a scratch soon. asking 420.00 {-_-} picked up. 420.00 + 1/2 shipping cost if need be. (i'll pay half the shipping for you). this will be the 1st time i have sold anything on this site.

***edit*** i also have 2 types of wheel lock's that will be included.

come on any takers...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i was updating the post, when TaTsmy00integra posted the question. the tires are kuhmo's ecsts' (i know) had them on for about 3 months.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
prowler220x: wheel locks are a certin type off lug nuts that will only come off by using a special adapter specificly made to loosen the wheel lock. so i am going to include 12 (3 * 4) whhelocks, and 1 adapter, and another 4 (1 * 4), and 1 adapter.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dang i rushed at lunh to hook up my cell, to my laptop, and digi to upload everything, and now they don't host anymore? that sucks. i wont be able to upload new pic's till later tonight when i get off. try link: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287606627, the album is still up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.