Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 15" Silver GT3s. They are basically in mint condition with no chips or scratches on the spokes, and zero curbs, scratches, etc on the polished lips of any of the wheels, they're flawless. The wheels are wrapped in kumho ecsta 712s (205/50/15) that have 90+% tread left and had no camber wear the last time I had them off my car (I have a camber kit). I'm sure there are a few guys on here who can vouch for these wheels.

I paid around 825 for everything originally, so I'm looking for $625obo (plus shipping if necessary) I'm not interested in any trades because I already have my mind set on diff. wheels. I'd prefer to sell locally but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Oh, and lowballers...please stay away.

600 picked up or 675 shipped!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
What kind of lugs are those? Nice rims by the way. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, thanks shaun...I was wondering what the point of that comment was too? Will, do you think all rotas go for the same price because they're rotas? I've never once seen a set of GT3s go for 200-250.

The lugs are Hayame Racing. I actually might end up selling them too...I have a few people interested in them.

·
Registered
938 Posts
oh my gosh...clean ass teg dood!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.