Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 15x6.5 Enkei CDR9 rims for sale, as the title says. They're all in great condition. one hit a curb while parked, but only on the edge of 2 of the spokes. I sanded it down so it's smooth, so shoot it with a little spray paint and it'll be barely noticable. They're good looking rims in my opinion, I'm just ready for something new. I especially like the centercap - very shiny and aesthetically pleasing. The rims really fit our cars well, they're a nice accent that doesn't distract from the car. It "flows" well, as we like to say lol. Plus these rims should be a direct replacement for anyone with 15" OEM rims, so you can keep your tires if you have that. Someone might want to double check that though.

Here is a picture of them:

Rims & Tires: $300
Rims only: $325

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the tires are bald on the inside (camber, ouch), but if you'd like them, they're still on there. I figured people wouldn't want them because it'd save money on shipping. You could still run on them for a little while though.

I'll try to get a shipping estimate for you sometime soon. I believe tires & rims together are normally about $80-$100. Maybe rims alone would be $60-$80? I'm just speculating, so don't hold me to that if it ends up being more haha. Although if I just shipped the rims, I'd have to get the tires pulled off, which might be the same difference as shipping them together. I don't know lol, I'll have to figure it out.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's vouching for me (thanks by the way). It's not a useless post. Please don't be an unnecessary policeman.

Anyway let's get back on topic please. I've got some rims to sell!

·
Registered
708 Posts
So after today they go back up $100??? You are all over the place with these prices. First they are $300 then $400, now down to $275 and are getting ready to go back to $300 after the special offer is up. Just post what you want them for on your original post.
Please don't be an unnecessary policeman.

You are bumping, you have done it twice now.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Or just keep it in your first post. Call it what you like, you were bumping. Take it to HT if you want to bump it and keep it up top.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Bumping is needless posting to keep you topic neer the top of the list of posts so everyone can see it.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just used UPS's shipping calculator and got the following results:

Rims only:
20x20x30 box, 70 lbs: $35
20x20x30 box, 75 lbs: $54

Rims & tires:
22x22x30 box, 140 lbs: $100
22x22x30 box, 150 lbs: $106

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.