Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on TI, i hope someone can help me on this one but..just recently one tire blew so i went to get it replaced and went to get an alignment. The problem was inspecting it he notice my front tires wobble.. by this i mean he can move them side to side and up and down (and he wasnt turning the tire to make the steering wheel move either) and it wobbled..to be honest, i been wondering why the hell it did as well because at times when i brake my car wobbles not all the time just sometimes depending on the if im straight or slanted...but he knew where it was coming from but didnt know the part (you see damn alignment places dont know jack ish).. so i was wondering if u guys can help me out on what is making them wobble and how much u think to get it replaced?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
If he knew where it was coming from, all he had to do was point it out to you and you could've took a pic or something.

Anyways...when your tire blew, did anything break ? ball joint ? tie rod end ? A arm ? Control arm ? could be a simple as a cotter pin.

There are a lot of components up there. Just throwing suggestions out to you to see if something clicks.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well to be honest, i replaced a lower driver side control arm about a month ago.. and that was the only thing bent that i noticed awhile back i slipped and hit a curb going like freaking 45 on my left side and two rims cracked .. so i got dat fixed and all but i had some used tires so i didnt care much for an alignment but i mite as well get one cuz im getting some tires put in aprill..and i couldnt get a picture due to the fact i had no camera.. i just went like less than an hour ago for the alignment.. he pointed it out it was close to the axle..but im like its the axle? hes like no no its that part.. so im hoping its the stablizer but i honestly dont know..everything else seems in good shape

1 - 3 of 3 Posts