Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that my front plastic splash guard (under bumper) is not held up in place where it should be. I have noticed that it doesn't like to take driveways like this. Does anybody know how these are attacked? Any info at all is help. Thx

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Are they necessary? Mine scrape over every possible speedbump and stuff.

edit: I meant the mudflaps I guess im a little bit slow today

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Are mudflaps necessary? Well, it depends on how much you like having rocks and mud slung up the side of your car. They are there for a reason. Your sideskirts will be safer and you will get less spray up the side of your doors if you keep them on. Your mudflaps scrape because you probabaly have your car lowered and that is one of the downsides. If it bugs you then you should probably remove them. They are useful to have though. Get them off and sell them to somebody who wants them before you grind them into hamburger. That will probably look more tacky than having them off anyway.

·
Registered
481 Posts
hey everyone im so maddd the other day i was driving and out of no where my freaking inner lining of the wheel well came off when i was goin at 100 so i saw what happend when i got home but i called the dealership and i thought it wasnt going to be that much but they said freakin 72 dollars for the lining and 50 for the flaps i think or maybe 72 for the splash guards and 50 for lining not sure but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn are they supposed to be that expensive? i thought it wasnt goin to be that much buti could be wrong? let me kno if anyone had to get that replaced and if it was that much im so mad grrrrr

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
It's not THAT expensive...but..money is money, I hear you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts