Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. this might sound stupid to people with more experience than Me.. but does anyone know what i have to buy to eliminate that Stupid line going through the middle of the opening in the 96' RS ?? ... i wanna grill that out but i dont really see that being possible as long as the line runs through the middle of it .. any help at all would be appreciated

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx a lot... i'll try that.. but you said it doesn't matter if i buy a grill ? ... the grill goes in front of that and covers it ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay.. thanx a lot .. i really appreciate it, just one last question... on a scale of 1 to 10 .. how hard is it to install a grill ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you so much... you have been very helpful... i dont know what i would do without this site and this great bunch of integ owners.. Thanx a lot !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no problem.. i'll post them in a couple of weeks when i get all this stuff done... but believe it or not i have 1 more question... you wouldn't happen to know the best technique for shaving emblems and that annoying side panel? it would be a big help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts