Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe nobody has asked this question before, and i searched through 48 pages of threads with no prevail. My question is this:
I recently installed a stock bumper that does not have a bottom stock lip on it, the idiots at the body shop threw it away when they installed my WWRSII lip on it. After that i got rid of my bumper for an extreme front end.
I messed up that one, so i bought back my stock one minus the lip and put that on now. My question is, other than the WW RSII lip..is there any other 94-97 lips out there that REPLACE the stock lip, and not cover it up? Worst case no, i'll just pick up a lip off somebody cheap, then buy a lip, but i wanna see if these exist first. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
649 Posts
No other lip replaces the bottom half of the bumper.
Look in your local classified you should find a full bumper for like 50~75 dollars.

·
Registered
493 Posts
what about the mugen replica half bumper lips for the 94-97's don't they replace the bottom half?pic

I'd like to know b/c if not I'm cancelling my order!

EDIT: Order cancelled after waiting 4 months for lips/skirts from streetstyler.com

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Brandon: the answer is no. It's a wraparound.

The only lip that replaces the bottom part of the 94-97 front bumper (the part that I like to call the "front lower bumper valence") is the WW RS2. That's the only one.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
holy crap man i been trying to reply to this thread for 3 days either my comp is dead or the site is screwy, whatever..this lip replaces the bottom half and looks tite as hell and is functional

1 - 20 of 32 Posts