Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see lots of front bumpers that u can buy but they dont have turn signals on them. i was wonderin if i am just not seein the turn signals or if im right and they dont have them. if they dont have them i was also wonderin if it is illegal to not have turn signals on the front of ur car

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sure as heck it is illegal to drive w/o turns. I know on motorcycles you can do it, but you use hand signals all the time for turning. I do not think that would fly with a chief Wiggum when you make a turn in town and he pulls you over.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i think I know what you are talking about. i see tegs that you just see a light in the front on the bumper and not on the side. what they do is take out the wedge bulbs on each bumper light so it looks like you just have the light in the front. the wedge bulb is not the blinker light, the blinker is the one in the front, so you still have blinkers and it gives you a different look.

·
Registered
349 Posts
A friend of mine just had his body put on his GSR and it doesn't have front turn signals. however, he is going to get the Supra front turn lights and place them into the front side air vents of the body kit. It looks really nice!

·
Registered
276 Posts
When I had the grounddesigns2000 street fighter 2 front it had recommended the toyota supra turn signals from a 98. Forget that, they were $78 a piece from the dealer. I used 89 civic turn signals and they were a perfect fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts