Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95' integra ls. I have been wondering whether or not the Front Bumper from a 98' integra is compatible
I've been thinking about doing this because I like how there is a lip on the headlights. tell me what you think about the fit.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
You need the 98+ front bumper cover, front lip, turn signals, and headlights, iirc. The 94-97 headlights should still fit, but they'll look small and pushed back.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Weston on Aug/13/02 said:
You need the 98+ front bumper cover, front lip, turn signals, and headlights, iirc. The 94-97 headlights should still fit, but they'll look small and pushed back.
you don't need the front lip

·
Registered
179 Posts
Weston on Aug/13/02 said:
you don't need the front lip, and as for the turn signals, you'll need new turn signal brackets too, for the 98+ ones cuz they're bigger, the 94-97 headlights look extremely stupid with the 98+ front bumper, cuz there's like a 1 inch gap.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where do you think I'd be able to get one. I've been calling alot of junk yards to see if they have any, so far I've been unsuccesful. any help would be great help. thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
i had to go to the acura dealer for one, cuz usually all the junkyards have front end totaled integras lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hmmmm....I might want to trade you. Sent me some pic's of your headlights. What color is your bumper? Mine is milaon red.

·
Registered
136 Posts
95GS R:lots of bodykits are only made for 94-97, maybe he does not feel like having lots of custom work done to have a 94-97 kit fit his car ..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2001 front bumper and headligths but the headlights are painted and the bumper needs some work i want $100.00 for the bumper and $75.00 for the headligts if you think is to much let me know and we ca work something out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Send me some pictures of the bumper with the headlights (attached to your car) I'm sure we can work something out. color?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will get some pic's posted up soon. I want a 94-97 Integra Tsunami Front Lip and 94-97 head lights. If anyone has that, then I'm willing to trade.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts