Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my friend got a 05 Type S. Im glad he got into the import group more glad he got a brother of the teg.

Heres some pics. I let him take them. Hes not all that good at taking pics yet. lol

Tell us what you think of his new car.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I think the first "upgrade" he should do to it is lower it...but other than that, welcome to the family and get him registered onto the site.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks grrreat! Slam that thing! just drop it as low as it will go. The way the DC5 chassis is built you can lower it as much as you want and still have plenty of clearance.

Take a look at this orange 05... You'll see what I mean. THESE PICTURES ARE PURELY AN EXAMPLE! NOT MY CAR ...

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It came with a Injen CAI DC Sports RH, Full 2.5" exhaust, High Flow Cat, And GReddy Evo pipe. He didnt even know it. The dealer ship didnt even tell him. I found it out. But I'm trying to get him to work on suspension now. Its got the basic bolt ons already.

·
Registered
676 Posts
RSX-S are beautiful, I hope I can get one some day.

It's kinda fishy to get a nearly brand new car that's modded.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I love that Red Color! IT's soo amazing. It looks so hot when you put a CF hood and black rims on it with a drop.

·
Registered
200 Posts
man he got lucky and got a firepepper red? those are rare

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.